Buffalo Chicken BLT
Don’t miss this new recipe from Dixie Chik Cooks!
- 3 tbsp Mayo
- 1 tbsp Moore’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Sliced, toasted French Bread
- 2 tbsp melted Butter
- Coarsely Ground Pepper
- Buffalo Chicken
- Sliced Tomato
- More buffalo sauce for drizzling (optional)
Tyson frozen buffalo chicken strips, roughly chopped, is recommended for this recipe.
- Combine mayo and buffalo sauce in a bowl.
- Brush butter on both slices and sprinkle with pepper.
- Assemble the BLT by spreading buffalo mayo on bottom bread slice.
- Stack the chicken, bacon, tomato, and lettuce.
- Drizzle with more buffalo sauce.