Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
- Servings: Makes 8 taquitos
- Ready In: 30 Minutes
- Course: ,
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 Low-carb Flatbreads
- Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Chopped Cilantro
- Chopped Green Onion
- Sour Cream
- Bacon Fat
- Instant Pot
- Add chicken breasts, chicken broth and Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce to Instant Pot.
- Use the Poultry setting on the Instant Pot and set timer for 15 minutes.
- After the timer on the Instant Pot goes off, allow pressure to naturally release for 5 minutes, then manually release the rest of the pressure. Use Caution!
- Shred chicken and put back in Instant Pot to absorb maximum flavor.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Cut the flatbread into fourths, fill with chicken, cilantro, green onion and blue cheese crumbles. Roll up lengthwise.
- Place a wire rack on a sheet pan and place taquitos on top.
- Using bacon fat, evenly coat each taquito.
- Bake for approximately 7-10 minutes, until taquitos start to brown and are crispy.
For dipping sauce, mix sour cream and Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce in a small bowl. Top with blue cheese crumbles.