Dry Rub Original Buffalo Wings
Recipe and photo from Cheryl at @_cfooddiet.
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Cracked Pepper
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp Paprika
- 1/4 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 lbs Fresh or Frozen Chicken Wings
- Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce
- If wings are frozen, make sure they are completely thawed.
- Mix garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, salt and spices in a dry bowl.
- Dip wings in dry rub, turning multiple times to ensure even coating.
- Grill wings until cooked throughout, turning as needed. Internal temperature should be at least 165 degrees.
- When done, plate and drizzle with Moore’s Original Buffalo wing sauce as desired.