Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
This delicious dish comes to us from Get Fit Laura!
- 2.5 cups shredded chicken
- 3/4 cup enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup Moore’s original buffalo wing sauce
- 5 low carb tortilla wraps
- 1 cup shredded cheese, Mexican blend
1. Cook and shred the chicken. I cook mine in the Instant Pot with chicken broth on manual/high pressure for 20 minutes. Manually release pressure and shred with two forks.
2. Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 11×7 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Mix enchilada sauce with buffalo sauce and stir well. Spread a thin layer onto the bottom of baking dish.
4. To assemble enchiladas: Spread 2 Tbsp of enchilada sauce/buffalo sauce mixture onto bottom of each tortilla. Top with shredded chicken and add a sprinkle of cheese. Roll up and place seam side down into pan.
5. Once assembled, spoon remaining sauce on top of tortillas and top with 3/4 cup shredded cheese.
6. Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and broil for 2 minutes.