Moore’s Marinade Jerky
- Servings: Makes 75-100 pieces
- Marinate Time: 8 Hours
- Prep: 2 Hours
- Cook: 12-14 Hours
- Ready In: 18-20 Hours
- 1 bottle Moore’s Original Marinade
- 4-5 lbs Venison, Beef, or Turkey
- coarse ground pepper
- 1 box round toothpicks
- Partially freeze venison.
- Slice meat into 1/16″ – 1/18″ thick.
- Combine venison and Moore’s Marinade in deep-covered casserole dish.
- Marinate in the refrigerator overnight. Remove meat and place on paper towel.
- Sprinkle with pepper. Place a toothpick through the top of each piece of meat.
- Arrange oven racks, one at the highest level and one at the lowest.
- Hang meat from the upper rack evenly.
- Place dish of excess marinade on the bottom rack. Slightly crack the oven door.
- Turn the oven to the lowest setting (120°-140° F).
- Dry 12-14 hours depending on meat thickness. Store in airtight container.