Ranch Buffalo Fried Green Tomatoes and Fried Squash
- 1 green tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large squash, sliced
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs beaten
- 2 tbsp Moore’s creamy ranch buffalo wing sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- canola oil for frying
- Preheat the fryer or skillet with oil
- Place flour in one bowl, Egg mixed with Moore’s Creamy Ranch Buffalo Wing Sauce in another bowl, and the cornmeal in a third bowl.
- Lightly dust the tomatoes and squash with the flour then coat in egg mixture, then coat in cornmeal.
- Fry until lightly golden brown.