Moore’s Original Black Bean Veggie Burger
Try this new recipe from our friends with Tiny Green Mom blog.
- 1/2 cup onions chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cup breadcrumbs or cooked quinoa (or more if needed)
- 3 tsp Moore’s original marinade
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp oil or butter
- hamburger buns
- desired toppings such as cheese, ketchup, mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, etc.
- Add onions, bell peppers, cilantro, black beans, marinade, cumin, salt and garlic and pulse in a food processor. Add breadcrumbs and pulse a few more times. Mixture should be thick enough not to fall off of a spoon. Add more breadcrumbs until thick, if needed.
- Form mixture into golf ball size pieces and press to form patties.
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil over medium high heat. Cook each patty for 2-3 on each side until desired doneness.
- Serve on hamburger buns with desired toppings.