Grilled Vegetables with Homemade Sweet Onion Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup Moore’s original marinade
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 baby eggplant
- 1 small red, yellow , or orange bell pepper
- 1 green tomato or cut into 1/3
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- freshly ground pepper
- 1-2 tbsp minced garlic fresh cilantro, basil or dill
- 1/2 medium red onion, cut into thirds
- Cut squash, zucchini, and eggplant lengthwise into ½” thick slices.
- Cut pepper into 1″ wide slices.
- Arrange all vegetables in a large baking pan.
- Whisk together Moore’s Original Marinade, olive oil and vinegar.
- Measure out, and reserve ¼ cup for onion vinaigrette.
- Brush remaining marinade mixture on vegetables.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray.
- Grill vegetables until golden brown and tender on both sides.
- Transfer all vegetables except onion slices to a plate.
- Transfer onion to cutting board and dice; place in a small bowl.
Homemade Vinaigrette Dressing
- Start with the 1/4 cup of marinade from steps 4-5.
- Add reserved marinade mixture to bowl of onions from step 12.
- Stir in herbs.
- Spoon on vegetables to serve.