- Servings: Makes 4 Sandwiches
- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Cook: 20 Minutes
- Course: Main Dishes
- Cuisine: Vegetables
- 2 cups shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups shredded Colby Cheese
- 2 jars diced and drained Pimento Peppers
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Moore’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 8 pats Butter
- 8 slices Bread
- If desired Bacon
- Mix all ingredients together, except butter and bread.
- Spread Pimento Cheese mixture in between two bread slices. Top mixture with cooked bacon if desired.
- Heat pan on medium and put a slice of butter in pan. Let melt.
- Once butter is melted, put sandwich in pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until brown and crispy. Take sandwich out of the pan and place another slice of butter in pan. Once butter is melted, place sandwich back in pan to grill the other side for another 2-3 minutes until brown and crispy.