Grilled Buffalo Avocados
This recipe is courtesy of Richard Rollins, aka @pigsonbbq!
- Cook: 10 Minutes
- 1 ripe (halved and seed removed) Avocado
- Olive Oil
- Sweet BBQ Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Moore’s Marinade Buffalo Sauce
- 2 tsp grated Parmesan Cheese
Can substitute with bleu cheese for that classic buffalo wing taste.
- Brush the flesh sides of the avocado with olive oil. Liberally season with BBQ seasoning.
- Place the avocado halves on the grill in direct heat just long enough to get some grill marks.
- Flip the avocados over and move away from the flame.
- Fill each avocado’s pit with Moore’s Marinade Buffalo Sauce and top with cheese.
- Grill for about 10 minutes in indirect heat and melt the cheese.
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!