Garlic Buffalo Vegetable Ramen Bowl
- Servings: MAKES 1 serving
- 1 (3-ounce) packages ramen noodle soup mix
- 1/4 cup Moore’s buffalo wing sauce, divided plus more for serving, if desired
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1/4 cup julienned carrot
- 1/4 avocado, peeled and sliced
- Garnish: sliced green onions
- Prepare ramen according to package directions, discarding seasoning packet and reserving 3/4 cup cooking liquid.
- Add 2 tablespoons wing sauce to Ramen cooking liquid, whisking to combine. Layer snow peas, carrot, and avocado as desired.
- Garnish with green onions, if desired and drizzle with additional wing sauce, if desired.