Butternut Squash Soup
- Servings: Makes 4-6 Servings
- Prep: 20 Minutes
- Cook: 20-22 Minutes
- Ready In: 40-42 Minutes
- 3 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 chopped Onion
- 3 chopped Garlic Cloves
- 2 Sage Leafs
- 2 tsp fresh Thyme
- 1 tsp Moore’s Original Marinade
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 14 oz canned Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 medium peeled and diced Butternut Squash
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 tps Sherry Vinegar
- Heat olive oil in soup pot over medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, sage, and thyme. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add crushed tomatoes and Moore’s Original Marinade; cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Add squash, 1 ½ teaspoons salt and continue to cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Add the broth; bring to a simmer and cook until the squash is tender.
- Puree soup in a blender (in batches), or leave in the pot and use an immersion blender.
- Stir in the vinegar, and serve warm.