Buffalo White Bean Quesadillas
This recipe comes to us courtesy of our friends at The Healthy Fit Foodie!
- Course: ,
- Moore’s Blue Cheese Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Cheddar Cheese
- Northern white beans
- Diced Red Onions
- Flour or Corn Tortillas
- Heat pan to medium.
- Place one tortilla in bottom of pan.
- Add beans, red onions, and cheese.
- Top with desired amount of buffalo sauce.
- Place tortilla on top.
- Cook until bottom tortilla is getting crispy ~1-2 minutes.
- Flip and cook for an additional minute (cheese should be nice and melty).