Buffalo Oyster Mushrooms
- Prep: 25 Minutes
- Cook: 10 Minutes
- Ready In: 35 minutes
- Oyster Mushrooms
- Frying Oil
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Unbleached Flour
- 2tsp Garlic Powder
- 2tsp Onion Powder
- 1tsp Cumin
- 2tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2tsp HimalaSalt vegan chicken salt
- 2 Cups Unbleached Flour
- 2tbsp HimalaSalt vegan chicken salt
- 1tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1tsp Celery Seeds
- 1/2tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2tsp Ground Cumin
- In a large bowl, mix together all batter ingredients. Mix all breading ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Take the oyster mushrooms and dredge them in the batter mixture. Let it sit for 15 minutes or until oil for deep frying is hot.
- Heat oil on medium high heat in a cast iron dutch oven.
- Once the oil is hot, take the oyster mushrooms from the batter mixture and toss in the breading mixture.
- Place mushrooms in hot oil and cook until golden.
- Once golden, remove mushrooms and place on a stainless steel pan to cool.
- Use a large bowl to toss the mushrooms in Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce until coated.
- Serve. (Sides of pickles and potato wedges are optional.)