Buffalo Chickpea Salad
- Prep: 5 Minutes
- Cook: 25 Minutes
- Ready In: 30 minutes
- Course: ,
- 2 ears of Sweet Corn
- 2 cans of drained and rinsed low sodium Chickpeas
- 4 tbsp Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 stalks sliced Sliced
- 2 cups halved Cherry Tomatoes
- 8 cups Spring Mix
- 1/3 cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- 6 tbsp Ranch Dressing
- Preheat grill to about 400°F. Grill corn (husks on) for 25 minutes, turning every 5-10 minutes. Once the husk is nice and charred, remove from grill and let cool.
- While the corn is grilling, heat a pan over medium heat. Add chickpeas and Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce. Cook until chickpeas are warmed through, about 10 minutes.
- Peel back the husk from the corn on the cob.
- Layer greens, chickpeas, celery, tomatoes, corn and feta in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with ranch dressing and serve!