Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
This healthy spin on a favorite game day snack comes to us from our friends at The Newlywed Chefs
- 2 heads cauliflower
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Moore’s original buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and water until well combined.
- Pull apart cauliflower florets and place in the bowl.
- Stir (or shake if your bowl has a lid) cauliflower until they are coated with the batter.
- Place battered cauliflower on a well greased baking sheet or greased rack on top of a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place cauliflower in another large bowl.
- Toss cooked cauliflower with Moore’s Marinades & Sauces Original Buffalo Wing Sauce and until well coated.
- Place buffalo coated cauliflower on another well greased baking sheet or greased rack on top of a baking sheet and bake for another 30 minutes, or until cauliflower is beginning to brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a bit before serving.
- Serve alongside celery and ranch or blue cheese dressing.