Spaghetti and Baked Turkey Meatballs
A healthier take on a classic kid friendly pasta.
- Course: ,
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/3 cup crushed Bread Crumbs or Ritz Crackers
- 1 1/2 tbsp Basil
- 1 1/2 tbsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 lb Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Moore’s Original Marinade
- 1 lb Spaghetti Pasta
- Marinara pasta sauce of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg and mix in Moore’s Original Marinade.
- Add the turkey to the dry mixture and combine well.
- Pour in egg and marinade mixture and work throughout.
- Scoop meat and shape into 1 1/2 inch meatballs. Arrange on baking sheet.
- Brush with olive oil and bake for 15 minutes. Check for an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and warm sauce in a separate skillet.
- Divide pasta, cover generously with sauce, add meatballs and serve!