Slow Cooker Honey BBQ Meatballs
This recipe comes to us from our friends at The Cookin’ Chicks.
- Course: ,
- 1 lb Ground Turkey or Beef
- 1 Egg
- 11 crushed Saltine Crackers
- 4 tbsp Dried Minced Onion
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 3/4 cup Moore’s Honey BBQ sauce
- Extra sauce for drizzling at the end
- In a large bowl, add the egg and gently whisk.
- Add in the meat, saltines, onion, milk, brown sugar, onion powder, chili powder, salt, smoked paprika, ground cumin, and black pepper.
- Using your hands or a wooden spoon, combine until everything is mixed together.
- Roll meat mixture into desired meatball size and place on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Continue until all meat is used up.
- Bake in preheated oven, 450, for about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and scoop meatballs off cookie sheet and into the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Pour the 3/4 cup sauce evenly over the meatballs and place lid on slow cooker.
- Allow to cook on low for about 2 hours.
- Remove meatballs from slow cooker and place in serving bowl. Drizzle additional sauce on top if desired!