Pineapple Teriyaki Turkey Burgers
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- ½ cup Bread Crumbs
- ¼ cup Moore’s Teriyaki Marinade
- 1 small diced Yellow Onion
- 2 tbsp finely chopped Parsley
- 1 clove minced Garlic
- 1 beaten Egg
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 Slices Swiss Cheese
- 1 can sliced Pineapple
- 4 Buns or Rolls
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- Combine turkey, bread crumbs, marinade, onion, parsley, garlic, and egg in a large mixing bowl.
- Using your hands, mix gently and divide into four equal portions.
- Form each portion into a patty, place on parchment paper, and season with salt and pepper. Place the seasoned patties into the refrigerator while you light the grill.
- Once the grill is hot, place the burgers over direct heat and cook for about four minutes on the first side, rotating 90 degrees halfway through.
- Flip the patties and top each with a slice of cheese.
- Place your pineapple slices on the grill and cook until they’ve caramelized in a few spots and have nice grill marks.
- Once your burgers reach an internal temp of 180 degrees, remove to a plate.
- Brush each side of your buns with a bit of the teriyaki marinade and add a small handful of spinach to the bottom of each bun.
- Place your burgers onto the spinach, add a slice of pineapple, and finish with the top bun.
- Serve and enjoy!