Honey of a Turkey
- Prep: 5 Minutes
- Cook: 60-90 Minutes
- 2 cups Moore’s original marinade
- 1 cup honey
- 1 5-lb turkey breast, skin removed
- Marinate turkey in Moore’s Original Marinade and honey for at least 30 minutes.
- Turn turkey breast occasionally.
- Remove from marinade and place in a large oven-cooking bag.
- Close bag with nylon tie. Cut six half inch slits in the top of the bag.
- Insert meat thermometer into center of the meat and roast at 325° for 1 to 1 ½ hours or until meat thermometer registers at 170° F.