Shrimp Teriyaki Fried Rice
- Servings: Makes 4-6
- Marinate Time: 10 minutes
- Prep: 5 Minutes
- Cook: 5-10 Minutes
- Ready In: 20-30 Minutes
- Course: ,
- 1 1/4 cups Moore’s Asian Teriyaki Marinade
- 2 cups cold pre-cooked Rice
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 chopped Scallions
- 1 lb small, peeled, deveined Shrimp
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup frozen Peas
- 1/2 finely diced Carrots
- Marinate the shrimp (reserve ¼ of a cup for later) for 10 minutes prior to cooking.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a large sauté pan or wok.
- Add eggs and scramble, season to taste with salt and pepper; set aside when eggs are cooked.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil to a pan, allow to heat.
- Add shrimp to hot pan, cook for 1 min and then add scallions, peas, and carrots; cook for 2 mins.
- Add rice to pan, stir well, cook for another minute.
- Add reserved (unused) Teriyaki sauce and cook for 1-2 min. Remove from pan and serve.