Moore’s Sweet & Spicy Fish Tacos
Use whatever fresh fish fillets you prefer for this tasty dish!
- Marinate Time: 15-30 Minutes
- 4 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Moore’s Original Marinade
- Juice and zest of 1 Lime
- 2 peppers out of 7 oz. can of Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 4-6 Fish Fillets
- Plain Greek yogurt
Recommended fish: Grouper, Tilapia, or your fresh catch
- 1 head cabbage, shredded
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Add honey, Moore’s Original Marinade, lime juice and zest, peppers and brown sugar into food processor and blend until all combined.
- Marinate fish in mixture for 15-30 minutes.
- Grill fish until cooked through.
- Toss cabbage, olive oil and vinegar together.
- Place fish and slaw inside tortilla. Top with Greek Yogurt, salsa, or lime juice, if desired. Wrap or fold tortillas.