Buffalo Tilapia Protein Wrap
- 4 oz Tilapia
- 1 cup Brown Rice
- Spinache Wraps
- Moore’s Buffalo Sauce to taste
- Pan fry the tilapia and add lemon as needed.
- Make brown rice separately — this could be instant rice or regular brown rice. Keep in mind that boiling a pot of brown rice can take up to 50 minutes.
- Place the steam pack of broccoli in microwave and follow instructions.
- While broccoli is steaming, lay out the spinach wraps.
- Assemble. First, put down the rice. Lay the fish on top of the bed of rice, add broccoli, and top off with Moore’s Buffalo Sauce.