Buffalo Salmon Fillets
This recipe is from Sukriti Srivastava.
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 tbsp dried mixed Italian Herbs
- The juice and zest of 1/2 Lemon
- 3 cloves grated Garlic
- 2 tsp freshly chopped Cilantro
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- Wash and pat dry 2 salmon fillets, cut in half lengthwise.
- In a bowl, mix everything but the salmon together until well combined.
- Prepare baking pan by oiling lightly and preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Brush the dressing over the fillets generously and marinate the fish for 30 minutes.
- Place the fish skin side down on the pan and place a few lime slices on top. Ensure the fillets are not touching the sides of the pan.
- Cover the pan with foil and place in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- After baking, flip the fish carefully and broil skin-side up for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot with extra Moore’s Original Buffalo on the side.