Buffalo Ginger Beer Battered Shrimp Tacos
Delicious shrimp tacos courtesy of Craig at @Bankbeater_bbq for Moore’s Home Cook Off.
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Corn Starch
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 12 oz can Ginger Beer
- 1 Egg
- 2 dozen Shrimp
- Soft Taco Shells
- Your choice of Slaw
- 1-2 Limes
- Moore’s Creamy Ranch Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Heat oil to 375° in a fryer of your choice.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add ginger beer, Buffalo sauce and egg and whisk thoroughly.
- Dredge the shrimp in the batter and add to the fryer.
- Fry the shrimp for 3-5 minutes depending on size.
- Place fried shrimp on soft taco shells and top off with slaw, sliced jalapenños, fresh lime juice and a drizzle of Moore’s Creamy Ranch Buffalo.