Buffalo Garlic Fish Tacos
- Servings: Makes 4 servings
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tilapia filets about 1.5 pounds
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups tri-colored slaw mix
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 jalapeno, sliced thin
- 1 cup queso fresco crumble cheese
- 1/2 cup Moore’s buffalo garlic wing sauce
- Assorted toppings such as sour cream, chopped fresh tomatoes, etc.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish to skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook fish for approximately 2 to 3 minutes, turn and cook other side until done. Remove from skillet and cool slightly.
- Divide fish among tortillas. Divide slaw mix, avocado slices, jalapeno slices, and cheese among each serving. Drizzle each taco with approximately 1 tablespoon wing sauce.
- Shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese can be substituted for queso fresco. Queso Fresco can befound at Wal Mart and in most grocery stores in the cheese section.