Zesty Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- 3-4 small Pork Tenderloins
- 1 cup Moore’s Original Marinade
- 4 tbsp fresh Lime Juice
- 4 coarsely chopped Scallions
- 2 tbsp chopped Red Chili Peppers
- 3 cloves roughly chopped Garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped or dried Thyme
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Ground Allspice
- Place pork tenderloins in a glass pyrex dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients together in a mixer or food processor.
- Pour marinade over meat and marinate for 1-8 hours.
- Discard marinade and bake tenderloins in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20-22 minutes per pound (or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees for medium or 170 degrees for well done)