Spicy Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Marinade Sauce
- servings: makes 4 to 6 servings
- 2 lb pork tenderoloin
- 1/2 cup Moore’s spicy marinade
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 tbsp butter
- In a gallon-size zip-top plastic bag, add pork and marinade. Chill for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade. Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 400. In a large non-stick, oven-proof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook, turning often to brown on all sides. Place skillet in oven and cook, until internal temperature of pork registers 165 on meat thermometer.
- Meanwhile, add reserved marinade and 1 1/2 cup water to a small saucepan. Cook on medium-high heat until reduced by half. Add butter and whisk to combine. Remove from heat. Serve with pork.