Pressure Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork
An easy three ingredient recipe by The Creative Bite.
- Prep: 5 Minutes
- Cook: 1 Hour 25 Minutes
- Ready In: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Course: ,
- 1/2 cup Moore’s Original Marinade
- 1/2 cup Chicken or Beef Broth
- 3lbs Pork Roast
- Add the broth and Original Marinade to your electric pressure cooker and give a quick whisk until mixed.
- Season the pork roast with salt and pepper as desired and add to the pot. Seal the lid.
- Cook on high for 70 minutes and allow a natural 15 minute release. Carefully release the pressure and remove the roast from the pot.
- Shred the roast using two forks.
- Place the shredded pork in a bowl and add 1 cup of the liquid from the pressure cooker. Mix until the liquid is all incorporated into the pork.
- Serve with your favorite BBQ sauce.