Moore’s Sweet Ribs
- Prep: 5 Minutes
- Cook: 1 Hour
- 2 cups Moores original marinade (reserve 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 large rack pork ribs
- red pepper
- Preheat ½ of a grill. Marinade the ribs in Moore’s Marinade for 30 minutes.
- Drizzle honey evenly on the meat, and then sprinkle brown sugar over the honey (the honey makes the sugar stick).
- Add red pepper to taste.
- Make a pouch out of foil and place the ribs flat in the pouch.
- Pour the reserved marinade into the pouch and place the pouch on the grill, but not directly over the coals.
- Close the grill and let the ribs cook for 1 hour.
- Remove the ribs from the pouch and place them upside down on the grill until they are seared and brown.
- Turn over and cook for an additional 5 minutes.