Moore’s Pulled Pork Enchiladas
Use our Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork to make this quick and easy casserole
- Prep: 20 Minutes
- Cook: 20 Minutes
- Course: ,
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup diced Onion
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tbsp fresh Cilantro
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 10-oz cans Enchilada Sauce
- 1 4-oz can Diced Green Chilis
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 cups crumbled Cojita Cheese
- Flour Tortillas
- Fresh toppings of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute onion in 1/4 cup Chicken Broth until soft. Remove from heat.
- Add cumin, cilantro, chili powder, and green chilis to the onions. Stir until combined.
- Add 1 1/2 cans of Enchilada Sauce. Stir. Pour this mixture over the Pulled Pork and combine.
- On each flour tortilla, place some of the pork mixture and Cheddar Cheese. Roll up the tortilla and place in a casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray. Continue filling and rolling tortillas with remaining mixture.
- Pour remaining Enchilada Sauce over the enchiladas and sprinkle first with any remaining Cheddar Cheese then sprinkle the crumbled Cojita Cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes and serve with desired toppings (i.e. sour cream, tomatoes, avocado, etc.)