Moore’s Original Carbonara
- 8 pieces of chopped Bacon
- 1 cup Moore’s Original Marinade
- 12 oz of any kind of Pasta
- 1/2 cup (fresh, canned, or frozen) Peas
- 1/2 medium diced Onion
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 cups grated Parmesan
- 3/4 cups Heavy Cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate bacon in Moore’s Original Marinade for 30 minutes.
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Cook peas according to package instructions.
- Fry the bacon until crisp and drain on paper towels.
- Pour out bacon grease, but don’t clean the pan.
- Heat on medium-low and sauté onions and garlic until golden brown.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, parmesan, cream, salt and pepper.
- When the pasta is done, set aside one cup of the pasta water.
- Drain pasta and pour into a bowl. Slowly drizzle in the egg mixture while stirring the hot pasta until thick and creamy.
- Stir in peas, bacon and sauteéd onion and garlic.