Moore’s Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 6 strips Bacon
- 1 1/2 tbsp Moore’s original marinade
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bread
- 1/3 stick butter, melted
- Place bacon strips in a shallow bowl and pour 1 Tbsp. Moore’s Original Marinade on top. Marinate for 5 minutes.
- Remove bacon and discard marinade.
- Fry bacon until crisp. Set aside.
- Place 2 slices of cheddar cheese on a slice of bread. Add 3 slices of bacon. Top with another slice of bread.
- Combine melted butter with 1/2 Tbsp. Moore’s Original Marinade and brush on both sides of the sandwich.
- Grill in a skillet or griddle pan until cheese is melted.