Moore’s Amazing Grilled Pork Chops
- Servings: Makes 4
- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Cook: 15-30 Minutes
- Ready In: 25-40 Minutes
- ½ cup Moore’s Original Marinade
- 2 tsp dried Parsley
- 4 center loin Pork Chops
- 1 clove finely minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Adobo Seasoning
- Pierce pork chops with a fork and then place them in a resealable storage bag.
- Combine remaining ingredients in separate bowl.
- Pour marinade combination into bag & re-seal.
- Make sure pork is fully covered with Moore’s Marinade. Marinate pork in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Grill them your favorite way until the inside temperature is at least 160°.
- Bring marinade to a full boil, then allow to cool.
- Serve on the side as a dipping sauce.