Moore’s Onion Dip
- 2 large sweet onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil or butter
- 2 tbsp beef broth
- 2 tbsp Moore’s original marinade
- 12 oz sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 oz sour cream
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- serve with potato chips and/ or sliced veggies for dipping
- Heat olive oil or butter in a large skillet. Add onions, broth, and Moore’s Original Marinade.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 10-15 minutes or until onions soften.
- Turn heat to medium low and continue cooking for 15-20 more minutes or until onions are a dark, golden brown.
- Transfer onions to a bowl to cool for 15 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients to the onion mixture and combine well.
- Chill onion dip, covered, in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving. Stir mixture before serving.
- Note: This dip is even better when made the day before serving. Just keep in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.