Honey BBQ Caramelized Onion Bacon Pizza
This recipe comes to us courtesy of our friends at Small Town Woman
- Course: ,
- 2 medium onions, halved and sliced thin
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 3 tbsp Moore’s honey bbq sauce
- 4 slices crispy bacon, coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup shredded mozarella
- 2/3 cup shredded provolone
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan over medium-low heat.
- Add the onions, and let them cook, stirring rarely, until they are deep golden brown and caramelized, about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Using preheated pizza stone place two stacked tortillas in the oven for 2 minutes. Flip and cook for another two minutes.
- Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons BBQ sauce over stacked tortillas.
- Top with 1/3 cup of mozzarella, 1/2 of the caramelized onions, 1/2 of the bacon, 1/3 cup provel.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes or until lightly browned. Repeat with second set of tortillas.