Spicy Marinated Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs
- SERVINGS: MAKES 6 SERVINGS
- Cuisine: ,
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups Moore’s spicy garlic marinade, divided
- 2 zucchini sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 2 yellow squash sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 red bell pepper chopped into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small red onion diced to 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 6 (12-inch) metal skewers
- In a gallon size zip-top plastic bag, add chicken and 3/4 cup marinade. Chill for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- In a separate gallon size zip-top plastic bag, add vegetables and remaining 3/4 cup marinade. Chill for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Prepare or preheat grill as needed. Thread chicken and vegetables onto skewers. Place onto grill. Grill skewers, turning often and as needed, until chicken is done, or until internal chicken temperature registers 165 on a meat thermometer.
- Remove from grill and cool slightly before serving.