Skillet Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
This recipe comes to us courtesy of Adventures of a Nurse!
- 10″ Cast Iron Skillet
- 2 pkgs Cream Cheese
- 16 oz Cheddar Cheese
- 1 lbs boneless skinless Chicken
- 1 bottle Moore’s Creamy Ranch Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small saucepan cover chicken with water and boil on high for 10 minutes.
- Remove and separate chicken with a fork making shredded chicken.
- In your mixer or blender place softened cream cheese, chicken, cheddar cheese and 1 cup of Moore’s Creamy Ranch Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- Spread mixture into the bottom of your cast iron skillet.
- Cover the top of the mix with more cheddar cheese and more wing sauce.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve with chips or bread.