Parmesan Ranch Buffalo Chicken Tenders
This keto-friendly recipe brings heat, spice, and flavor to your average chicken tender. Courtesy of @dat_keto_lady!
- Cook: 12 Minutes
- Course: ,
- 3 boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup crushed Pork Rinds
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cajun Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Parsley
- If deep frying, Oil
- Moore’s Creamy Buffalo Ranch sauce
- Cut chicken breast into tenders.
- In a mixing bowl, add egg and heavy whipping cream. Beat with a fork.
- In another bowl, add pork rinds, Parmesan cheese, and powdered seasonings.
- Dip each tender into liquid mixture first, then dredge in pork rind “crunchy” batter. Continue until all tenders have been coated.
- Lay them flat in the air fryer.
- Cook on 350 degrees for 12 minutes, or until the center of the chicken is done.
- Toss tenders in sauce and serve.
Optional cooking method: Prepare the same way, but don’t use an air fryer. In a pan, heat oil and cook on each side for five minutes. Remove from oil, and set on a rack to drain.