Moore’s Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki Meatballs
This recipe comes to us courtesy of Food Lovin Family!
- Servings: Makes 30-35 Meatballs
- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Cook: 25 Minutes
- Ready In: 35 Minutes
- Course: ,
- 2 lbs Ground Chicken
- 1 cup Panko
- 2 beaten Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 tsp minced fresh Ginger
- 3 cloves minced Garlic
- 4 tbsp minced Green Onions
- 3 tbsp chopped Water Chestnuts
- 1 8-oz can of drained Crushed Pineapple
- 1 bottle Moore’s Asian Teriyaki Wing Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a cooling rack with nonstick cooking spray and place on a foil lined baking sheet. If you do not have a cooling rack, you may also place the meatballs directly on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, Panko, milk, eggs, ginger, garlic, green onions, water chestnuts, pineapple, and 2 tablespoons of the Moore’s teriyaki sauce.
- Using clean hands, stir until combined.
- Roll the mixture into 1¼ – 1½ inch meatballs.
- Place meatballs onto baking sheet and bake 25 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
- While meatballs are baking, pour the remaining teriyaki wing sauce into a pan. Heat on medium until sauce is warm, about 5 minutes.
- Once meatballs are out of the oven, place them into the teriyaki sauce and coat.
- Garnish with green onion.
- Serve on rice, lettuce wrap, or by themselves.