Garlic Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
- Servings: Makes 6 servings
- 1/2 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup moore’s buffalo garlic wing sauce
- 10 ounces cooked penne pasta
- 2 cups pulled rotisserie chicken meat
- 1/2 cup thin sliced celery
- 3/4 cup thin sliced green onions, divided
- garnish: blue cheese crumbles if desired
- In a small bowl, whisk together salad dressing and wing sauce; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine pasta, chicken, celery, 1/2 cup green onion. Add wing sauce mixture and stir to combine. Chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- Serve cold. Garnish with remaining 1/2 cup green onions and blue cheese crumbles, if desired.