Buffalo Ranch Chicken Deep Dish Pizza
A make-at-home Chicago style classic.
- Course: ,
- 1 lb Chicken Breasts
- Moore’s Original Marinade
- 1 1/2 chopped Orange Bell Peppers
- 1/2 chopped Onion
- 2 cloves minced Garlic
- 1 cup chopped Green Onions
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 lb homemade or thawed frozen Pizza Dough
- Moore’s Creamy Ranch Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Cut raw chicken into nugget-sized pieces.
- Marinate chicken in Moore’s Original Marinade for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- In a saucepan, sauté bell peppers, onions, garlic and green onions.
- In a separate skillet, melt 1/2 of the butter and cook chicken until cooked-through.
- Transfer chicken to a cutting board and chop chicken into smaller, topping-sized pieces. Use remaining butter to coat the inside of your slow cooker.
- Spread the pizza dough into an oval about 2 inches longer and wider than your slow cooker and place into cooker.
- Spread an even layer of Moore’s Creamy Ranch Buffalo on top of dough.
- Sprinkle mozzarella, meat and vegetables evenly, creating a thick layer on the dough. Make sure the edges of the crust don’t get buried in toppings.
- Cover the slow cooker with a paper towel and close the lid. Pull tight. This captures excess moisture.
- Cook 2-4 hours on high.