Buffalo Garlic Chicken Pizza
- SERVINGS: Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 1 (12-inch) pre-made pizza crust
- 1 cup Moore’s buffalo garlic sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded mozarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken meat
- 1/2 cup thin sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a small bowl, whisk together wing sauce and ranch dressing. Spoon onto pizza crust. Top with mozzarella, chicken, and red onion.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove pizza from oven and cool slightly. Top with green onion. Cut with pizza cutter.