Blue Cheese Buffalo Fried Chicken Sandwich
Recipe photo by GrillSeeker.
- Servings: Makes 4 sandwiches
- Ready In: 40 Minutes
- For frying Canola Oil
- 3 large Eggs
- 2 cups Self-rising Flour
- 1 tbsp Spicy Jalapeño Hot Sauce
- 1 cup Moore’s Blue Cheese Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 lb boneless, skinless Chicken Tenders
- 1 ripe Avacado
- (Optional) 6 slices Bacon
- 2 sliced Tomatoes
- 1 or 2 Sliced Jalapeño Peppers
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 8 slices of Bread
- 2 cups Lettuce
- 4 slices of either:
- • Havarti Cheese
- • Gouda Cheese
- Heat canola oil in a deep, heavy-bottomed pot at 350 degrees.
- Put flour in a large, dry bowl.
- Salt both sides of the chicken tenders.
- Beat together 3 eggs and mix well with Blue Cheese Buffalo.
- Dip chicken in the egg mixture, then coat evenly with flour.
- Place chicken into the frying oil for about 8 minutes, or until brown and crispy.
- Place chicken aside as you prepare the other ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, Jalapeño hot sauce and paprika.
- Lightly toast bread slices and coat half of them in the spicy mayo.
- Slice tomatoes and avocado and assemble as desired on toasted bread with slices of cheese.
- Lay chicken tenders on top, drizzle with Blue Cheese Buffalo wing sauce to taste.
- Add jalapeños, top with toasted bread, serve and enjoy!