Bacon Wrapped BBQ Chicken Tenders
Great new recipe to try from our friends at Ally’s Sweet and Savory Eats!
- Course: ,
- 1 lb boneless, skinless Chicken Tenders
- 12 strips Bacon
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Moore’s Honey Barbecue Wing Sauce
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9×13 rimmed baking dish.
- In a bowl combine the brown sugar, pepper and salt.
- Lay down a strip of bacon. Roll the chicken tender in the brown sugar mixture then lay the tender on the piece of bacon. Wrap the bacon around the tender and place in the baking dish.
- Generously brush the bacon wrapped chicken with barbecue sauce and sprinkle with the remaining brown sugar mixture.
- Bake, uncovered for 45 minutes or until the chicken is done and the bacon is crispy. Brush with additional barbecue sauce before serving if desired.