Asian Teriyaki Shish Kabob
This recipe comes to us courtesy of our friends at The Cookin’ Chicks.
- 2 lbs cut into chunks, boneless, skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 16-oz bottle Moore’s Asian Teriyaki Wing Sauce
- 1 diced Red Onion
- 1 diced Green Pepper
- 1 whole, cored and cut into chunks, Pineapple
- The night before you are cooking the kabobs, place all the cut up chicken in a large Ziploc bag and pour 8 oz. marinade into bag.
- Seal bag and toss to coat chicken thoroughly.
- Place bag in refrigerator overnight. If in a hurry, marinade at least 3 hours.
- Once ready to grill, assemble skewers by putting one piece of marinated chicken on the skewer, followed by one piece of onion, green pepper, and pineapple.
- Continue pattern until all skewers are full.
- Place on grill and brush one more coat of marinade on top of entire kabob.
- Grill for about 5 minutes on each side, adding one more coat of marinade when you flip sides.
- Remove from grill and serve!