Asian Chicken Tender Wrap
This crunchy wrap is a fresh take on Asian food and comes to us courtesy of Chef Lindsay McMillan and the Jefferson State Culinary & Hospitality Institute.
- Servings: Makes 10 Wraps
- Prep: 30 Minutes
- Cook: 15 Minutes
- Ready In: 45 Minutes
- 10 6″ Flour Tortillas
- 1 1/2 lbs Chicken Tenderloins
- 1/2 cups plus 1 tbsp divided Moore’s Asian Teriyaki Wing Sauce
- For Asian Slaw:
- 1/2 thinly sliced Red Cabbage
- 1 thinly sliced Carrot
- 4 chopped Green Onions
- 1 cup cooked Rice
- 2 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
*Cashews are optional if a nut allergy is present
- Grill chicken tenderloins while brushing with Moore’s Asian Teriyaki Wing Sauce on each side. Cook until chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Mix all slaw ingredients together.
- Place slaw, chicken, and chopped cashews into tortillas, drizzle with reserved Moore’s Asian Teriyaki Wing Sauce and roll.
- You can enjoy these wraps served warm or cold.