Buffalo Bacon Swiss Cheese Dip
- 1/2 cup moore original buffalo wing sauce’s
- (1) 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz Swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 oz buttery crackers, crushed
- In a medium bowl, mix Moore’s Wing Sauce, cream cheese, mayonnaise, swiss cheese and green onions.
- Transfer the mixture to a shallow baking dish, such as a 9″ pie pan or 8″ x 8″ casserole dish.
- Top the dish with the cracker crumbs and bake at 350° for 15 minutes, or until heated throughout.
- Remove the dish and top with bacon crumbs and serve with crackers.
- For extra heat, drizzle with Moore’s Buffalo Wing Sauce before serving.