Blue Cheese Buffalo Chicken Burger
- Prep: 30 Minutes
- Cook: 15 Minutes
- 1 1/2 lb ground chicken
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Moore’s blue cheee buffalo sauce
- 4 kaiser rolls
- optional toppings: crumbled blue cheese or a slice of your choice of lettuce or tomato
- Preheat grill or grill pan.
- Saute’ Onions and Garlic over medium heat. Add carrots and continue cooking until soft.
- Set aside and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, vegetables, egg, breadcrumbs, Blue Cheese Buffalo Sauce and seasonings to taste and mix well.
- Form into patties and grill over medium heat for 5-6 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
- Serve on rolls with desired toppings.