White Chicken Chili Cheeseburger
This recipe comes to us from our friends at Dixie Chik Cooks
- Course: Main Dishes
- Cuisine: Beef
- 1 lb Ground Sirloin or Round
- 2 tbsp Moore’s Original Marinade
- 8 slices of Pepper Jack Cheese
- 4 Burger Buns
- Dixie Chik Cooks White Chicken Chili
- Prepare Dixie Chik Cooks White Chicken Chili.
- Combine ground sirloin with Moore’s and form into 8 thin, flat burgers.
- Grill or pan fry until done, add 2 slices of cheese to half of the burgers and top with the remaining burgers.
- Turn heat off and cover until cheese has melted.
- Add burgers to bottom bun, top with chili and fritos.